Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been really curious to see what cubes are out here in socal and I'm pretty sure other people are too. So let's have a meet! Maybe at some beach due to the hot weather? Who's down?!?!? Post up if interested and we'll think of a day/date this summer! :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
im in!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
august 13th
time.....
location....?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1pm?

and anyone have other ideas besides the beach? I'm not sure if the beach is still gonna be packed by then so I'm not sure of available parking and the percentage of us parking next/near each other.plus the $12 price tag to park. Unless you guys are kool with it

·
Registered
407 Posts
i was thinking a parking lot of a local starbucks or food establishment,
that way there is food and drink and a big free parking lot.
but im still down either way.
but at the actual beach parking will be super tough to find enough spaces together,
unless we get there real early.....like 7 or 8 am.
let me know!

·
Registered
407 Posts
no replies :mad:
:no:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow. I really thought I responded to this weeks ago. I guess it didn't register on my phone. :(

Well basically I can't make it out anymore because I have a relative from out of state and I've been taking her around socal so i cannot go anymore. I'm REALLY bummed. But Konjure brought up a good point about meeting at a parking lot with various choices of foood. Hopefully you guys can figure out a place.

I'm sorry things came up. I'll prolly post up another date if things don't happen or if you guys like the meet tomolo I can plan another meet in a month or so. Hope you guys can meet tomolo and take pics!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts