Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've not read anything on the SL's stereo, and figured out how to work it, but one thing that bugs me about the display is that it doesn't automatically scroll through all of the options, like, the channel name, artist name, song title etc. you have to push the Display button to see what is playing or who the artist is.

Am I missing something, or is there a way to make it automatically scroll through items?

·
2,084 Posts
I think that is a requirement . Use the buttons on the steering wheel. In XM it cycles thru genres and styles then lets you choose channels. I read elsewhere it is a Clarion head unit and if chosen Rockford Fosgate speakers in my case. I have read no detail on the sub amp, I don't expect it is much in way of size or power.

For a stock head unit I am happy with it, but I am a girl, what do I know.

Christine ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
You haven't missed anything Gren. I hae gone trough almost all of the infor I have for the cube, including the manual for the car, and have seen nothing about a way to have it scroll through the info. :( This is something that has been a problem in other car stereos I've seen. MINI's come with Sirius satellite, and the one's I've seen display the same as ours.

·
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a bummer for sure, oh well, it will give my arm exersize while driving and listening to the radio.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Well, I am a new cube owner and I am glad I am not the only one who was wondering about that... apparently there is no way to make the stock SL unit cycle through channel name, artist, song, etc.... kind of a bummer...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts