Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share a few very low cost simple mods for your Cube.

I just at last put the name Tropical Cube on my car.. license plate frame and on the side windows. I am in the process of removing the rear Nissan logo on the cargo door. I know some frown on showing something in Photoshop of what your going to do but I just wanted to share this with all of you in case you don't know what to do about the two locater holes once you de-badge your Cube. well I am going the peace route since I grew up in the 60's and oppose wars as in Viet Nam and now.... I survived the Viet Nam thing so I am into the PEACE thing and wanted to add a Peace sign on my Cube still sticking to the whole tropical thing as in free spirited and all. I ordered the Peace Badge/car emblem from http://www.rof.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2315-PQ they have all kinds of choices and if you search on the internet for car emblems you will find tons of them including Superman (my childhood hero) and still is along with Batman Logos and Transformer Logos among many other logos that just may fit your personalty. Give it a shot, after it's all about personalizing "Your Cube".. right?

Here is a photo of what it will look like in about a week, the license plate frame is real, just added that a day ago.

Any feedback is welcomed :yes: peace, love and understanding

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
like I said above, I used Photoshop and the peace sign is on order....but it will fit over the holes, will post photos when it's all done...

·
2,084 Posts
TropicalCube said:
like I said above, I used Photoshop and the peace sign is on order....but it will fit over the holes, will post photos when it's all done...
Oops, I was looking at the photoshopped license plate :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts