Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Thats 1 Hot Cube.......er...nice car. ;D 8)
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
2,084 Posts
Wow that is what mine would look like with a sunroof.

JDM cube looks nice, I have seen on on this forum with dark wheels and did not like it, but those look great! :yes:

Bagging a cube would be tough, where to put the air tank and compressor.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
2,084 Posts
none said:
I would love to do that, but the roads here would destroy a car that low...
I know your pain. My Fit is lower than that Cube, and I hit a few low spots on my way to work. I weave and dodge but a few are not avoidable an my alignment pays for it. Now my stock rim and height cube rolls right through no problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
345 Posts
ChristineK said:
none said:
I would love to do that, but the roads here would destroy a car that low...
I know your pain. My Fit is lower than that Cube, and I hit a few low spots on my way to work. I weave and dodge but a few are not avoidable an my alignment pays for it. Now my stock rim and height cube rolls right through no problem.
Can you post pics of your Fit? Would love to see it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
ChristineK said:
Wow that is what mine would look like with a sunroof.

JDM cube looks nice, I have seen on on this forum with dark wheels and did not like it, but those look great! :yes:

Bagging a cube would be tough, where to put the air tank and compressor.
im thinking about buying that organizer thing so i can have thefalse floor and put everthing in there might have to modify the air tank a bit but theres plenty of room. or can always mount somewhere by the spare on the bottom
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
2,084 Posts
Bean_Garage said:
Can you post pics of your Fit? Would love to see it!
See it here :yes: http://www.nissancubelife.com/forum/index.php?topic=784.0

Side by side to the cuber. I measured the cube from the Jack location to the ground and it is 6 1/4 inches from the ground.

My fit is under 4 inches at the same location. The tires on the fit are tucked under the fender


From TDC of the tire to fender is 3 3/16 on the cube and negative on the FIT. So you need a minimum of a 3 inch drop to tuck the tire and you will be only 3 1/4 from the ground.

I did a full static 3/3 drop on the FIT with Eibach springs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
someone sent me a post on facebook on slamming a cube...said they used the nissan versa springs to lower it and that it rides like a go kart...I cant fight the feeling when I am in my cube now that I need turtle shells to shoot at people that annoy me on the road like mario kart...I cant imagine lowering it to make it feel like a go kart....I might start to wear red overalls and a red hat....yahhoooooooo...letsa go!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
228 Posts
artreyman said:
someone sent me a post on facebook on slamming a cube...said they used the nissan versa springs to lower it and that it rides like a go kart...I cant fight the feeling when I am in my cube now that I need turtle shells to shoot at people that annoy me on the road like mario kart...I cant imagine lowering it to make it feel like a go kart....I might start to wear red overalls and a red hat....yahhoooooooo...letsa go!!!
maybe you have ADHD.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
690 Posts
artreyman said:
someone sent me a post on facebook on slamming a cube...said they used the nissan versa springs to lower it and that it rides like a go kart...I cant fight the feeling when I am in my cube now that I need turtle shells to shoot at people that annoy me on the road like mario kart...I cant imagine lowering it to make it feel like a go kart....I might start to wear red overalls and a red hat....yahhoooooooo...letsa go!!!
power up sucka and get dropped! :yes:
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top