Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Nissan Cube Krom

Serpentine belt broke off and all the accessory lights came on, power steering, battery, brake etc etc... Car went into limp mode. Had to drive just a few mins to get home.

Went and purchased a belt came back home and installed it. I left the terminals off hoping the computer would reset..

I hooked the battery back up and started the car. But the battery light is still on as well as the brake light. I fully charged the battery "purchased this year" and the battery light and brake light are still on.

Has this happened to anyone? The car was running perfectly fine before this happened.

·
Registered
116 Posts
2010 Nissan Cube Krom

Serpentine belt broke off and all the accessory lights came on, power steering, battery, brake etc etc... Car went into limp mode. Had to drive just a few mins to get home.

Went and purchased a belt came back home and installed it. I left the terminals off hoping the computer would reset..

I hooked the battery back up and started the car. But the battery light is still on as well as the brake light. I fully charged the battery "purchased this year" and the battery light and brake light are still on.

Has this happened to anyone? The car was running perfectly fine before this happened.
possibly reset the computer. disconnect the negative battery terminal for 30 min. This should reset the computer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts