Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok consider this pics as an insider ;), i was taking most of this pics yesterday and it only covered half of the show, from radical paint jobs, deepest lips i ever seen, new rides with wide body kits already...everything you name it is here :)

WD-40 edition chevy camaro pretty close from our cube actually

wide body bentley with a flat black wrap...not paint but wrap

beautyful charger also close to the cube

the crazy scion section, i couldnt stop drooling all over this ride

more pics later....i gotta run and catch the shuttle or im gona miss it lol

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey!.... ;) look at that NICE! lol
took me a minute and saw myself behind the cube adding the killerglass sticker :D
nice pic man thanks...here i will put the cube pics we spotted today i think they are around 7

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok here are the cube we found at sema:
enjoy :roll:

and for last the ATI cube but the pics actually came very crappy so you guys will have to wait for that one lol!

·
Registered
929 Posts
I really enjoy seeing the creativity & skill involved with the low end cars. Puts that Bentley to shame!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
k!....we pretty much covered all corners around sema...a couple halls are full of bad ass tools and another hall is all dedicated to truck and suv parts so saying that will drop the rest of the pics we took, with almost 200 pics get ready :)
you guys can make your own thoughts about all this cars, but one thing is for sure there is no ugly car at all all cars are greatly done even when they may have just a set of wheels or if they did a full body convertion they all look great
my own personal opinion....the camaros took it home this year, there are probably 100+ camaros here all kins all parts you name it they have it here, two of them are mine and my wife big time sema favorite rides of all the show

I WANT THIS ROTORS ON THE CUBE....LOL

STILLEN GTR

CAT BACK FOR THE CUBE.....

TWO MONTHS ON THE MARKET AND WE FOUND ONE ALREADY WIDE BODY WITH CUSTOM PAINT JOB :-\

·
2,084 Posts
Sweet pictures. Me thinks damian has a thing for lowered shoes :yes:

What was the deal with the holes in the front bumper in the white cube? I know it is the license plate but on a show vehicle??

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah most dealers do the holes to promote their stinky dealer name :(
including mine i tryed to hide them with the tokico decal lol! :D
we got the last wrap of sema pics coming soon
from cool wheels to our top favorite 3 cars from sema and even talk from who was the worse vendor at sema :no:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK! with over 200 new chevy camaros :D :D :D is no surprise that our top 3 favorite cars from sema are all camaros :D not just because they look cool but because they wonderful way they execute the build on their cars and actually bring back the american muscle love! specially us since we have an old firebird waiting for a miracle lol! :D
No.1 PIC CAMARO FIREBIRD INSPIRED (i will actually love to see chevy follow this car to create a real one for production)

No.2 PIC if you know chevy and firebird history then you know what exactly this car is ressembling i could be wrong but i think is a 1974 firebird prob. the most poweful ever done engine wise talking of all the firebirds

No.3 PIC lastly again a firebird but this time the original i love this one because it haves a combination of the old school with the new school from a huge big brake kit from wilwood to an LS7 engine conversion this firebird is just amazing and truly gives me inspiration

still many many camaros on displays showing the sickest things ever

more pics to come and even when there were more than 200 camaros we where only 5 cubes pretty good for be the first US year

1 - 16 of 16 Posts