Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one who misses the round headlights of the previous (JDM) cube? Even more so on last year's denki cube concept.

I am definately in the minority, but I favor the "cute" over the "agressive" ("bulldog with sunglasses"?...really?) and felt the old round headlights kicked up the "cute" several notches in an old VW bus sort of way. I am anxiously awaiting some aftermarket headlight assembly replacement to add some roundness to the headlights once again and regain the cute.

Has anyone seen anything yet that I may have missed?

Our bitter chocolate cube is arriving within a week and I have already started thinking about changes...

·
2,084 Posts
If it is the one posted earlier I do too, reminds me of old Datsun days. I still LOVE the wing-side Datsun truck. That thing looked sooo good when done right.

·
Registered
336 Posts
the denki cube simply looked stellar overall 8) i'm wondering how the round headlights would look in the newest cube...almost certainly better than the stock ones at any rate :yes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a quick and sloppy image edit of a cube with double round headlights and the lightning bolts from the Denki on the grill:

(My apologies to the cube owner who's picture I molested -- my own cube isn't here for a few more days)

The grill seems to also provide a wealth of possibilities for personalization/customization...I'm excited to see what people do with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts