Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone, it's a new year, letz try and get together again. First meet , though very small, IMO was a great success. Suggestions to what to do welcome. Last time we all just chilled out and had bubble tea.

Saturday the 23, or Sunday the 24th. Whatever is good for you all.

5 cars and its on!

KUBISM, where are you????

1. Xpressionz
2. (hana?)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As long as one is willing to make the drive out! It'll happen in Richmond, BC.

·
Registered
410 Posts
hi Max, I guess there is not enough 604 cubes here :roll: where are they?? If it happens, the Sunday is good for me.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I KNOW WHERE IS EVERYONE??????

meh. I'll try again a little later on. How are you??? If ur on FB, and if u don't mind, add me!

·
Registered
42 Posts
We're in downtown Vancouver. Just got our 2010 Red Cube. Can't make it on the weekend of the 23rd though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey guys! Lets just get this thing goin! if a majority of us are in SoCal then lets meet at middle location! Not to long ago i was at the SoCal micro meet with some friends from san diego we met in stanton at autotoyz! we had a good turn out! I like the beach idea< we could do somthing like huntington or New port. I could get some guys to come up from SD. Im def in for a meet though, what ever works!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Xpressionz said:
I KNOW WHERE IS EVERYONE??????

meh. I'll try again a little later on. How are you??? If ur on FB, and if u don't mind, add me!
hi max, sorry to respond so late, i am not on fb, i had to ask my friend what fb stood for :roll:
oh, and i am well, how about you??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey I live in Vancouver and I would like to get together and see other cubes

I just got my lowered and put new mags on it, I think its looking sweet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts