Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anywhere you can rent a Cube, like for a couple of days or a weekend? I've been trying to search online, but can't seem to come up with anything. I'm gonna start calling around. Some guy rented one from Charlotte International airport, but I can't find one anywhere and I've looked at about 8 different rrental companies. I'd like to drive one for a few hundred miles over several days to really see how I like it. My local dealer doesn't rrent them, although I will be checking around with them and other dealerships, just to be sure. I'd like to do a serious personal evaluation for myself. :yes:

·
Registered
44 Posts
National had Cubes available at the Philadelphia airport. Tried to get one but it was parked behind other cars and couldn't get to it.

·
Registered
715 Posts
you know something cool that i love about rent a cars is what weapon r did, they rented me a car for my weekend a 2009 kia optima while the work on my cube BUT instead of renting it for a weekend they got it for the whole week, so i ask why you guys did that? so they say "because after you leave will develop intake and headers for it :D :D :D :D i was like hooly crap haaa haaa! using a rent a car to develop parts
funniest part was when i was hanging out with them at the shop just talking about stuff one of the chris guys didnt waste time and created the intake in less than an hour for it, even a bracket for the ecu since it,s attached to the intake box so truly i was stupifid and the best is after works they made me tested and see if i felt a diference so i punished the hell out of that kia optima lol!
if the rent a cars will just knew haaaa haaaa!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts