Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do you do this? I tried it, but I feel like I'm missing something. And I really don't wanna take off the bumper...

· Premium Member
1,347 Posts
How many bolts have you taken off when you tried? It looks to be 3-4 all together on the Service manual. One or two of them look to be accessible by removing the bumper only.

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i took off two bolts, the grille and a couple plastic clips. and i just cant figure out whats still holding it in. guess i'm gonna have to set some time aside and remove the bumper....

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright....guess thats the plan.
i wanna bake my headlights, and i got some cool ideas for the inside.
i just thought taking them out would be the easy part. apparently not
pics will b posted

thanks guys

· Registered
5 Posts
I searched YouTube but could only find instructions for replacing Versa headlight assemblys. I have a 2009 Cube. Purchased pair of new units. It looks like it will take expertise that I don't have. Has anyone done it or know where a video would be? Any installers in Philly area?

· Registered
6 Posts
I searched YouTube but could only find instructions for replacing Versa headlight assemblys. I have a 2009 Cube. Purchased pair of new units. It looks like it will take expertise that I don't have. Has anyone done it or know where a video would be? Any installers in Philly area?
My mechanic was able to replace both housings in my 2012 Cube without removing front bumper! They were glazed from sun, went to Rock Auto online got Chinese aftermarket ones. Work great. Didn’t need adjustment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts