Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really tried looking for a post but unsuccessful, is their a tutorial to remove front bumper, i need to fix a windshield washer reservoir leak, any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I FIGURED IT OUT!
Good work! But if you run into issues again and maybe with other things and you don't have the Nissan service manual, which I think is on NICO. The Nissan Cube had a ton of factory optional parts and they all came with really well illustrated and written installation instructions that may contain the info you need. For example, the DRL installation instructions contains the instructions to remove the bumper cover:

I figured out how to pull a lot of interior panels from the LED accent lighting kit instructions and the illuminated side sill instructions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I really tried looking for a post but unsuccessful, is their a tutorial to remove front bumper, i need to fix a windshield washer reservoir leak, any info would be greatly appreciated.
There's a video on YouTube. I don't know if we're allowed to post links, but if you search for "2009 Nissan Cube bumper", you should find it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts