Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who sells them for our cubes? I would really like to get one soon. I looked at Bean Garage, but they don't have any. Again, thanks! ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Interesting I would like to know too

·
Registered
175 Posts
You want a matched pair of front and rear sway bars. If you do one and not the other, you'll increase understeer or oversteer. I have a matched pair on my Eclipse and it remained neutral after the mod (same amount of slight understeer, which is what you want).

·
Registered
715 Posts
they are made by ultra racing...they make a front and rear ladder type under braces and the rear anti roll bar
white and red colors...i am ordering the rear under brace and the rear anti roll bar...i should get them next week monday and try them rite away
i always use "micro image online" they do carry ultra racing stuff at a great price, ask spencer first if he can carry ultra racing stuff, this goodies are all way from malasya so is good stuff

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
armadillo said:
You want a matched pair of front and rear sway bars. If you do one and not the other, you'll increase understeer or oversteer. I have a matched pair on my Eclipse and it remained neutral after the mod (same amount of slight understeer, which is what you want).
This is not necessarily always true. Such as with the cube and its solid rear torsion beam, you can simply install an aftermarket anti-sway bar (the bigger the better) to reduce body roll and greatly reduce understeer. Oversteer should be pretty much non-existent with a FWD car unless you're yankin' on the ole' "E"-brake.

With your Eclipse on the other hand with its independent rear suspension you would want matching front and rear bars.

·
Registered
7 Posts
damian666robin said:
they are made by ultra racing...they make a front and rear ladder type under braces and the rear anti roll bar
white and red colors...i am ordering the rear under brace and the rear anti roll bar...i should get them next week monday and try them rite away
i always use "micro image online" they do carry ultra racing stuff at a great price, ask spencer first if he can carry ultra racing stuff, this goodies are all way from malasya so is good stuff

damian those ultra racing under braces and rear sway bar are they for the versa or for the cube micro image only has for the versa

·
Registered
715 Posts
they will work on both, they share the same chassis and also a friend already haves them on his versa, we sized them a couple weeks ago and it fitted perfectly on the cube

·
Registered
671 Posts
armadillo said:
Depends -- if there's already a front sway bar (and there probably is), then adding a rear sway bar is going to have more an affect of balancing the front to rear, rather than throwing it out of balance. For optimal results, I guess one can replace both, but I wouldn't jump on that unless I'm flush. I don't know if Nissan has a rear sway bar available for the Cube, but if it does, I bet it would be the best mate for an already present front sway bar.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TrevorS said:
I don't know if Nissan has a rear sway bar available for the Cube, but if it does, I bet it would be the best mate for an already present front sway bar.
They do, but it's integrated into the rear beam axle. Probably just a reinforced piece of steel or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts