Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pictures I took at home. While my M3 is under the knife having a few things done, a friend let me borrow his GTR.

Mods include Gold 20" BBS LMs, AMS mid-pipe, Cobb Accessport (tune). Enjoy.

You can also see my bestfriends tuned Audi (C5) RS6 in the background.

·
Registered
87 Posts
oh yeah i jst realized that was a KROM. I've only seen the ginormous kit spoiler. Soo iguess its 2 different styles out for the Cube's so far...anyone know where i can see a side by side comparision of the 2 spoilers?...Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
A. You have an M3? (Sweet...any pics?)

B. You have a friend that actually let you borrow his GT-R? (does he need more friends?)

C. Why are you using that awful brush to wash the GT-R, and why is it sitting on the hood?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Riceman said:
A. You have an M3? (Sweet...any pics?)

B. You have a friend that actually let you borrow his GT-R? (does he need more friends?)

C. Why are you using that awful brush to wash the GT-R, and why is it sitting on the hood?

A:

My lip finally ripped off, my car is going through a very slight change and the new lips crazy paint scheme is gonna be a unique one.

With lip

B: He's a good friend. I've used his 2009 Escalade Platinum edition, Ferrari 360 Spider (Manual, not F1), 733 WHP Shelby GT-500, 550 WHP STi, C6 Z06, FL 600HP Viper....and the list goes on lol.

C: Cause honestly, we (or the owner) don't care. We take care of our stuff and the brush didn't hurt the car one bit, and to boot we clayed & polished the car later on that night.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow! What a friend! I'd give my left arm to drive any one of those vehicles except the escalade (tackiest vehicle on the road). Great pics of your M3. Is that lip covered in vinyl or did you paint it white and use a sharpie?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts