Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Can I use a 30 pin to lighting connector adaptor, attach that to the ipod cable connecting to my iphone 11 for music??
2. After I changed the battery, the camera doesnt work anymore, is there something im suppose to do to get it working again?
3. When I press eject, i hear noises but no CD is coming out. But when I goto insert a CD it doesnt load it in, it loads in about half way and spits it out. Any work around?

·
Registered
10 Posts
1. Can I use a 30 pin to lighting connector adaptor, attach that to the ipod cable connecting to my iphone 11 for music??
Sorry, I don't know whether that will work.

I have a 2014 SL with the "base" stereo (no backup camera or nav but it has ipod and handsfree phone support).

If your stereo has an auxiliary input jack here's another option:

Get a bluetooth adapter, plug that into your cigarette lighter and your stereo's aux input and connect your iphone via bluetooth. I did this with an Android phone and my factory stereo. I pair the phone's hands-free features to the factory stereo and the music to the bluetooth adapter. You lose the next/previous track controls on the steering wheel but all the handsfree phone functions on the steering wheel work fine for me.

The bluetooth adapter I bought is about the size of a quarter and fits nicely in a hole to the right of the steering column on the dash. I can use buttons on it to skip tracks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I don't know whether that will work.

I have a 2014 SL with the "base" stereo (no backup camera or nav but it has ipod and handsfree phone support).

If your stereo has an auxiliary input jack here's another option:

Get a bluetooth adapter, plug that into your cigarette lighter and your stereo's aux input and connect your iphone via bluetooth. I did this with an Android phone and my factory stereo. I pair the phone's hands-free features to the factory stereo and the music to the bluetooth adapter. You lose the next/previous track controls on the steering wheel but all the handsfree phone functions on the steering wheel work fine for me.

The bluetooth adapter I bought is about the size of a quarter and fits nicely in a hole to the right of the steering column on the dash. I can use buttons on it to skip tracks.
Any link to that?

And any other comment on the other things?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any link to that?
Bluetooth Hands-Free Himbox for Cars with Aux Input Jack

And any other comment on the other things?
I don't know why your camera no longer works. Is there a reset button somewhere on the face of your stereo? If there is it is usually one that you press with a paperclip or a similar wire. I don't have the same stereo as you so I don't know what you might have on yours.

It sounds like your CD player is damaged. You might be able to find a working used replacement stereo on ebay. I don't know how handy you are but there are youtube videos about how to replace the cube's stereo.

If you decide to try replacing the stereo I would suggest sticking with the exact same factory model. The hands-free phone module is located under the passenger seat (under a panel) so it is not necessarily trivial to remove or disable. I had intended on getting a third party stereo until I discovered the complexity of the hands-free phone module.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts