Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
'im glad they are on our site now,( only 20 miles from me) but still don't have any cube products on their main site :( .
but their ebay store has some good things.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome, let's hope you can get some Cube stuff soon. - Dan

·
Registered
715 Posts
hey hey welcome
now that you are here you can know im the one who bought the last cube mini storage pocket and the cube window visors (4) set at ebay
great service and great products ;)

·
Vendor
2 Posts
Thank you so much for your kind welcomes! I am working really hard in updating our site adding every single cube part I can get my hands on both USDM and JDM. I did however updated a link to our accessory page in case you want to browse through our dealer accessory.

If you do need anything right now such as floor mats, window visors, etc, feel free to pm me.

I'll be looking forward into hearing from you guys...

Ray

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome Nismo shop. My friend recommended you a long time ago. He has bought things for his 350Z from you. I will tell everyone on the forum he was very pleased with the shipping and the overall shopping experience.

For everyone looking and saying that there isn't anything Cube specific, don't forget a lot of Versa parts cross reference. I'm sure the people at Nismo shop can help you if you have questions. Some things are universal Nissan, such as Oil Caps, Radiator Caps, and other things.

·
Vendor
2 Posts
Congrats Randy Bui for being the car of the week at thenismoshop.com

Our website randomly pics uploaded images every week and he got picked.

Also I have updated our site and loaded up some aftermarket parts on it. I should be getting more parts loaded up and have a grand opening launch on our site soon for all Cube parts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts