NissanCubeLife.com membership is diverse, covering people from various countries, backgrounds, ages and experiences. Considering this diversity and to make NissanCubeLife.com enjoyable for the majority of our members, please follow the following simple guidelines.
1) Please treat all members with respect in posts, private messages, and emails. Do not harass another member. No personal attacks on another member. This includes the use of profanity towards another user. If a member is out of hand they can be suspended for a length of time or even banned from the site.
2) No illegal activities are allowed on this site.
3) No porn, animal cruelty, or any objectionable content is allowed on the forums. None is allowed in signatures, avatars, or any other profile picture.
4) Selling or solicitation of ANYTHING in the forum or by Private Message is considered Spam and is not allowed. Anyone found posting excessive links to their websites, or suspected of "sneaky" advertising will be warned and will possibly lose their posting privileges. Anyone attempting to spam the site can be suspended or even banned depending on their actions. The person will be banned if they continue after being asked to stop. The administrator and (future) moderators will censor any website, name, or phrase that has been used to spam this site, no matter the form.
5) Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed and can quite possibly result in both accounts being removed without notice.
The administrator and (future) moderators of this forum will delete any threads or posts that do not follow the rules without warning or notification. Moderators' decisions are based on their judgement and their's alone.
Although the administrator and (future) moderators of NissanCubeLife.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for me (us in the near future) to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owner of NissanCubeLife.com, nor Simple Machines LLC (developers of SMF) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
Once you register and/or post you are agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The administrator and (future) moderators of NissanCubeLife.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Thank you all for keeping our community a great place to visit.
*These forum rules can be amended over time without notice.