Votes: 0 0.0%
  • orange outline

• just black

Pick/order your sticker!

11K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  chompsticks 
#1 ·
Hey Forum! After several hours of resizing and adjusting the images so that they will be clear, I finally finished them. I decided to make them vinyl bumper stickers and I will post them on cafepress.com I'll make pricing so that I won't make any money off of it and so that I also won't have to order a bunch of stickers and postage stamps and money and all that jazzle crap. Well the stickers are $3.49 and will come exactly like the pictures shown in this post.

I am sorry if they are not quite like the originals... I tried my best to fix and get them to the correct font. And I also designed them so that when you get the stickers you can cut them out.

I hope you all like the final product. Let me know if something is not correct or if something needs to be changed.

Thanks to the artists 1HoTCuBe and Steel~Gray !

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Chompsticks said:
I am going to get these 4 stickers printed and made. I figured cubers would want to get different stickers.... The cube sticker will have two for each one for either the driver or passenger side depending on what you want.

Just pick whatever sticker you would want for your cube while I go get the templates and samples made with pictures. That way it will give me an idea on which one is most popular.

Thanks to the artists 1HoTCuBe and Steel~Gray !
When you say "sticker," does that mean it will have an adhesive, or will it be vinyl that just adheres to the body and is easily removable?

Jerry

#7 ·
Hey Forum! After several hours of resizing and adjusting the images so that they will be clear, I finally finished them. I decided to make them vinyl bumper stickers and I will post them on cafepress.com I'll make pricing so that I won't make any money off of it and so that I also won't have to order a bunch of stickers and postage stamps and money and all that jazzle crap. Well the stickers are $3.49 and will come exactly like the pictures shown in this post.

I am sorry if they are not quite like the originals... I tried my best to fix and get them to the correct font. And I also designed them so that when you get the stickers you can cut them out.

I hope you all like the final product. Let me know if something is not correct or if something needs to be changed.

I went ahead and ordered myself a set as the tester, I wouldn't recommend ordering until I get some pictures up by next week. Unless you guys are feeling ballsy. I do not think there is anything wrong. Anyways, I will give you the links as soon as amnesiac confirms!

#8 ·
Okay.... little frustrated with cafepress because they won't publish one of the stickers. I am going to try zazzle.com which will be for sale for $3.95 and shipping will be like another another $4 dollars. :( Standard shipping takes a little over a week, but the sticker quality is pretty good.

If anyone else can get bumper stickers made let me know and I can send you the files, or recommend a site.

#10 ·
I tried to click on the Cube Life bumper sticker on Cafepress.com and it said it was unavailable or had been removed, even though it shows it. I also saw some longer different colored stickers that said Nissan Cube Life. Where did they come from? Are they from THIS club too? Just curious.

#11 ·
I am not sure about the other ones you are talking about, but i had the cafepress ones removed and now the stickers are both on zazzle.com The two stickers were approved by amnesiac and but use NCL members. I hope you all like them. I'll post the links, if you want to go ahead and order them. I just thought you all would like to see what the real ones would look like on a cube before you ordered.

http://www.zazzle.com/dpchomp/gifts

That is the link to the stickers! Enjoy!

#21 ·
Hey guys, I did not realize that there were two different styles of each sticker on zazzle. only one style of each will work perfectly and the other two may have problems. If you get your stickers and they are not correct just let me know. There will be a new batch coming out that should be better quality than zazzle stickers and cheaper.

I believe only 4 of you have ordered so far, please let me know if you have any problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.