Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my cube and I LOOOOVE it!
Paired up my phone, no problem... but then when I try to send my contacts to my cube via bluetooth, my phone says the receiving device does not support this feature... so am I stuck dictating all contacts to my car now?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Check the owner's manual for any info on the phone book. If there's no mention of it there, then it probably doesn't support that feature.

Remember when car radios had one knob for on/off/volume and one for tuning - with maybe six buttons for presets? And one speaker on top of the dash.

Jerry

·
Registered
23 Posts
Its weird how i come across this after trying to do the same thing this morning. it gave the same message, so i held down the talk button on the wheel and said phonebook...it was able to dial the number i wanted when i said the name. It just can't transfer it permanently to the car. Once the phone is connected, i just say dial and the name and it dials it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I figured out in the meantime it was a setting on my phone which was preventing the transfer... that's all solved now... I just wish there was a way to edit a voice tag in the head unit without deleting the contact and re-adding it :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts