Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
I for one would like to delve into some kind of boost setup when it becomes available. I'm not concerned about warranty at all. I've yet to bring any car I've bought new to a dealership for anything other than recalls.

I installed a JRSC on my 02 Focus when it had 10k on the clock, also lowered, cat back exhaust, and a whole host of other goodies. Took it to the dealer for minor recalls and they thought it was awsesome, nary a word about voiding the warranty. I no longer have the car but last I heard she's got about 107k trouble free miles on the clock. Best part about it was, if I drove it sanely my mileage stayed the same before and after, put your foot in it, that's another story. - Dan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Don't they have a chip you can replace yours with to make it run better to improve gas mileage? I just got a 2010 with 149k on it and it is a rough riding s.o.b.. Steers straight when you brake. I had a special edition Grand Prix with a supercharger I want this car to ride more like a Cadillac. If I get shocks that are for trucks would that give me what I'm looking for?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts