Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2009 Cube has a broken plastic piece in the right rear window actuator. The whole mechanism is $115 online but all I need is a small plastic piece that rides in the bottom of the window track that the actuator arm slides into. It acts like a "keeper" to hold the arm in the track. I could start to scour junkyards, but it is now about 100 degrees in Phoenix where I am so I was hoping I could get some insight into possibly being able to buy just the small plastic part.

·
Registered
161 Posts
You might just want to take it to a shop, I had the window actuator on a honda odyssey break, and I was able to get a used OEM one installed for $85. You might want to scour yelp
for auto window repair and get quotes. it might be cheaper than buying the parts and doing it yourself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 2009 Cube has a broken plastic piece in the right rear window actuator. The whole mechanism is $115 online but all I need is a small plastic piece that rides in the bottom of the window track that the actuator arm slides into. It acts like a "keeper" to hold the arm in the track. I could start to scour junkyards, but it is now about 100 degrees in Phoenix where I am so I was hoping I could get some insight into possibly being able to buy just the small plastic part.
You could probably have it 3D printed for around $10. Do you have a picture of the part?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts