Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I blew the parking light fuse trying to install a tag light. I cant find anywhere in the owners manual or on any of the fuse diagrams on back side of panel lids where fuse for parking lights are. I checked all of the fuses visually by removing each one by one in the inside fuse box. Did not see any of them blown but still no parking lights or tail lights. I also visually inspected the fuses in the small fuse box in front of breather under hood. My headlights, and stop lights work fine. I am really needing some help about now. Dont need a ticket!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did not know there was fuses in the fuse link box. Looked just like a main connection box. I actually removed cover and flipped it over, unplugged a few things to check fuse and pow! It was the 10 amp fuse you mentioned. You rule! Thanks again!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
It's strange that the service manual called it fuse 47, when the fuse is clearly labelled F7.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, I noticed that but atleast me being somewhat mechanically inclined, I was able to figure it out with a little descrption of the area of the fuses. Anyone know why the fuses pop everytime I try to connect any kind of LED's to tag light wires. Even with a 20 amp fuse it blew. I dont understand....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts