Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I've seen at the dealership so far is a dark gray Cube. I'm guessing the white is a pearlescent paint. What about the blue, green and red? Are they non-metallic like they appear in photos? I don't like metallics. They are used on pretty much everything anymore except plain white. Someone in the know fill me in okay?.......................thanks ???

·
193 Posts
The Moss Green has metallic flecks in the paint, it doesn't really stand out and is really only noticeable when you're pretty close to the Cube.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Blue did not appear to have much metallic at the dealership, but the red and green are definitely metallics.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i went to a dealer today and saw all the colors. sooo exciting to see them all lined up together.

anyways, the sun was shining and bright and they were all outside so i don't know if that affected the colors but,

th chocolate has purple undertones, red has fushia/pink undertones, moss- creamy avocado and the blue- very muted. i like the moss and blue better than i thought i would so know i'm torn between the blue/green/charcoal.

the white is also nice- cooler in the summer but the whiteness made it seem bigger/wider than the others.

they all seemed to have metallic undertones though.

·
193 Posts
tofumaker said:
i went to a dealer today and saw all the colors. sooo exciting to see them all lined up together.

anyways, the sun was shining and bright and they were all outside so i don't know if that affected the colors but,

th chocolate has purple undertones, red has fushia/pink undertones, moss- creamy avocado and the blue- very muted. i like the moss and blue better than i thought i would so know i'm torn between the blue/green/charcoal.

the white is also nice- cooler in the summer but the whiteness made it seem bigger/wider than the others.

they all seemed to have metallic undertones though.
That would have been a nice site to see, all of the colors at once! The only color I haven't seen in person is the caribbean blue, the dealers near me have had a combination of random colors, but none of them have had more than 3 at a time, with no caribbean blue!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I stopped by the local dealership today when I spied a white Cube which they must've gotten in very recently. Still waiting to see a 6 speed. Turns out it was Auto...................again. Anyhow, I took a very close look at the paint (even though it was a little dirty) and damn if it looked pearlescent or metal flake to me. Looked more Westinghouse than anything else. Maybe it just needs a good cleanup, but I looked at different areas and different angles and couldn't see any glistening paint. So........................now I've seen three colors. I may have to visit different dealerships to see them all, so when and if I pruchase a Cube I'll get the color I want most. Want very badly to see a Green and a Blue. :-\

1 - 9 of 9 Posts