Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Seems like a common question but can we download a 2005 Cube Manual, preferably in English? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. Seems like a common question but can we download a 2005 Cube Manual, preferably in English? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
An English manual doesn’t exist, only Japanese.
What pages are you after ? I could send you what you need from mine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
An English manual doesn’t exist, only Japanese.
What pages are you after ? I could send you what you need from mine.
Hi there. Thanks for that kind offer. We have found a 2002 owners manual in Russian, but that's challenging too! If you have 2005 edition, in English, the pages showing the cockpit layout would be great! Please let me know how we can access those.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I had a 2009 Cube, and someone posted the service manual online. I bet there isn't a huge difference between that and the 2005 Cube. I think I downloaded it at the time, but I don't seem to have it now. You do mean the service manual, right?

·
Registered
667 Posts
I found this:

2010 - Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a 2009 Cube, and someone posted the service manual online. I bet there isn't a huge difference between that and the 2005 Cube. I think I downloaded it at the time, but I don't seem to have it now. You do mean the service manual, right?
Hi there! I've seen it and have that download. Many thanks, but we're also hoping for the owners manual.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
G'day Hammy. Thanks for your reply and advice.
I will download the bits that may be of use.
Cheers!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Here's a link to a 2014 owners manual.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts