Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got this letter in the mail today about...nissan replacing both rear door exterior handles. its a voluntary service
the service is is free for parts and labor, should take 1hour to complete.
also they said they are going to replace the buts that secure the tire perssure monitoring system (TPMS)

just wondering anyone else get this notification?

·
Registered
156 Posts
meisrandy said:
i got this letter in the mail today about...nissan replacing both rear door exterior handles. its a voluntary service
the service is is free for parts and labor, should take 1hour to complete.
also they said they are going to replace the buts that secure the tire perssure monitoring system (TPMS)

just wondering anyone else get this notification?
Yes, I got that one today too. Curiously though, I got the TPMS nut recall but I live in Texas. I'd read that this recall was only for northern salt state Cubers.

·
Registered
119 Posts
ChristineK said:
I have only received the one for the transmission. This seems to be all over the place with no logical pattern.
I received the notification recall for the door handles and the TPMS nuts yesterday, but what’s the recall on the transmission for?

Tim

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im in socal so i dont really need to worry about the nut on the TPMS since im not in one of the states thats listed but they there going to change it for free why not?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yep i got the recall and promptly called my dealer who gave me a appointment right away. Brought it in last week it took about an hour and it was all done. Nice job Nissan 112 Patchogue NY!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got my recall thing today about the back door and tire pressure thing. I dont think there is a recall for the transmission,its just saying that people had big expenses $$ fixing the CVT transmission on other Nissans,soo Nissan is giving 75k mile extended warranty on all 05 -up Nissans with CVT trannys.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AtLcuBe said:
I got my recall thing today about the back door and tire pressure thing. I dont think there is a recall for the transmission,its just saying that people had big expenses $$ fixing the CVT transmission on other Nissans,soo Nissan is giving 75k mile extended warranty on all 05 -up Nissans with CVT trannys.
yeahh thats why i went with the 6speed. the cvt is still new and has problems but some people love it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
hana said:
still nothing here in b.c. :roll:
Go in and bark (politely) at the dealer and service department. When I went in to have the rear door handles replaced, they informed me of the tire pressure sensor bolts (I had been asking them about that for a couple of weeks prior). So they were replaced as well. I had the work done November 17.

You need to quote them:
Campaign P104
Replace Rear Side Door Handle both sides.

Recall R145
Replace TPMS transmitter nuts

That is how they were listed on the service bill (Nissan Oakville). Hope this helps

1 - 16 of 16 Posts