Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the Cube on Saturday What a Blast! Good thing not self conscious from all the pointing and stares. Black on Black SL Preferred, Ginormous , Gunmetal Wheels. Can't stop smiling :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would have loved to get black on black, but I've done that before and the way it holds on to the heat just killed me. I don't think I will ever do that again. Congrats though!! I've had my Cube for almost 3 weeks, and I'm still grinning!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the windows tinted Monday. Went real dark in the back, (hope I do not get stopped) but dark as possible and still be legal on the front. Cooled it way down. Getting it Pinstripped next week. Will post pics soon.

·
193 Posts
Sounds pretty sweet! Glad to see people are changing their Cubes up to make them even more unique!

·
Registered
4 Posts
wat dealership did u go to.. im waiting for the "cash for clunkers"deal.. i bought my altima from Universal but im thinkin i mite go to reed or celebrity for the cube cause universal only has 4

·
Registered
124 Posts
Idrivelow said:
wat dealership did u go to.. im waiting for the "cash for clunkers"deal.. i bought my altima from Universal but im thinkin i mite go to reed or celebrity for the cube cause universal only has 4
I'd recommend driving over to Nissan of Melbourne. It's aboutan hour from Orlando, but they have a few cubes on the lot and they were REALLY great to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts