Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;D
Ordered my new 2010 Cube the end of last month and was told this week by my sales associate that it's supposed to be in the end of Nov or first of Dec. After looking at everyones Blue Cubes I can hardly wait.

In the mean time, I'm thinking of mods to do while making my annual 50 gallons or more of Salsa and also playing my acoustic guitars. It's tough being retired and having so many things to do, but someone has to do it. lol

I must confess though, I also do parttime leather work, so I'm not really fully retired.

I really enjoy this site, so I think I'll stick around for awhile.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
336 Posts
welcome! i ordered a blue S on august 1...and it's supposed to be here soon, though i'm not sure of the exact day :-\ i left a message at my dealership yesterday, so hopefully they will get back to me today. the wait is tough, but hopefully it will be worth it :yes: i'm sure you'll have fun with yours since you'll be able to devote lots of time to it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
coolguy said:
welcome! i ordered a blue S on august 1...and it's supposed to be here soon, though i'm not sure of the exact day :-\ i left a message at my dealership yesterday, so hopefully they will get back to me today. the wait is tough, but hopefully it will be worth it :yes: i'm sure you'll have fun with yours since you'll be able to devote lots of time to it!
Actually, I think I stay busier now that I'm retired and that's been almost 3 years. There are a lot of things I'm catching up on and I can take a nap mostly when I feel like it, but there is still plenty of things to do. lol

I did order it with the 6 Speed Trans, Interior Designer Package, Splash Guards and Rear Storage Organizer. I plan on adding the Wind Deflector Kit ASAP and then new Wheels and a Fog Light Kit. I'm also going to come up with a design for a console storage box wrapped in leather.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
336 Posts
Ice Blue said:
Actually, I think I stay busier now that I'm retired and that's been almost 3 years. There are a lot of things I'm catching up on and I can take a nap mostly when I feel like it, but there is still plenty of things to do. lol

I did order it with the 6 Speed Trans, Interior Designer Package, Splash Guards and Rear Storage Organizer. I plan on adding the Wind Deflector Kit ASAP and then new Wheels and a Fog Light Kit. I'm also going to come up with a design for a console storage box wrapped in leather.
awesome! i'm glad you're keeping busy :) mine will be a 6-speed, and the only add-on i ordered was the splash guards. however, i'm going to try to get them to throw in a hood deflector because it seems like a worthwhile addition. can't wait to see what you do with your cube!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
671 Posts
Ice Blue said:
I did order it with the 6 Speed Trans, Interior Designer Package, Splash Guards and Rear Storage Organizer. I plan on adding the Wind Deflector Kit ASAP and then new Wheels and a Fog Light Kit. I'm also going to come up with a design for a console storage box wrapped in leather.
Sounds interesting, looking forward to a few photos as you make progress.

PS. Welcome aboard :)!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
mud flaps are nice im going to get some for mine soon working on new wheels
Ps i seen a blue one the other day going down the road and then a seen one at the gas station it is a nice color

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cube-in said:
mud flaps are nice im going to get some for mine soon working on new wheels
Ps i seen a blue one the other day going down the road and then a seen one at the gas station it is a nice color

I think the Splash Guards are a must and they look cool to boot. Wheels are my problem right now. I'm not sure if I want to get 16"ers with new tires and use the stock ones for our crappy winters or just put some new wheels on the stock tires. It definitely makes a difference in what wheels are available to use. Originally I was going to get a red cube but my local dealer ticked me off and when I saw the Blue I decided to order it from a dealer 100 miles away. Besides, I got a better deal and he said he would deliver it to me. I think I'll just pick it up and drive it home when it arrives.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
well the stock rims and hub caps are fine the price for the up grade wheels and tires is well um .
i went by rent and roll to look at some rims and tires nice stuff there but im not into renting but how ever i might give one set a try thinking about it .
the guys got kinda squishy about pic taking lol
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top