Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my local dealer E-mailed me saying they are expecting some Cubes on May 1. Anybody else hear this?

I think I want the Cube Krom. Is that model available in all colors? Also what do you think will be the price Out the Door on one of these? (not the MSRP)

All the pics I have seen of the Krom are the Steel Gray color (which I really like btw) but I was wondering if the Maroon color will be available.

Doesn't seem like an active board but Hello everyone...I'm Jimbo!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Jimbo said:
So, my local dealer E-mailed me saying they are expecting some Cubes on May 1. Anybody else hear this?

I think I want the Cube Krom. Is that model available in all colors? Also what do you think will be the price Out the Door on one of these? (not the MSRP)

All the pics I have seen of the Krom are the Steel Gray color (which I really like btw) but I was wondering if the Maroon color will be available.

Doesn't seem like an active board but Hello everyone...I'm Jimbo!
It should just come in that one "Steel Grey" color. Not to say you can't re-paint it later. About the price out the door, the dealer may have some different financing options, but for a brand new model/modelyear you won't find many price discounts from MSRP.

I like the krom as well, but I really only like it for the rear spoiler. I hope I can get that and not the Aero spoiler on my cube.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts