Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any places that are selling the OEM badges online???? I want to black mine out, but I don't want to pull off the existing ones, paint and rebadge. I'd prefer to just buy new ones and paint them... so that the adhesive is brand new and I can get the placement absolutely perfect by taking off the old and putting the new directly on.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have the OEM grille with the emblem that I'm not using. And....I happen to have already painted it black. Oh and I have the one from the back door, not painted.
-Josh
carsRmyLIFE1189

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Christine- yea, I was hoping that wasn't the case. I've been in the Honda Tuning seen for 13+ years and there are a number of aftermarket Honda specific places that sell badges (including the jdm badges) online for significantly cheaper. In some cases they are even dealerships that have had the foresight to jump on the bandwagon early and establish a presence, knowing that they'll sell a lot more items this way than just through their normal parts counter and therefore offering them at significantly reduced prices. I was hoping their might be a Nissan Dealer out there that has done the same, but perhaps not.

I guess I have to go dealer route and pay top dollar. I just want the rear emblems. I think I'm going to get the ATI grill that the BeanGarage Cube had for SEMA. I like the looks of it and it deletes the front emblem.

·
2,084 Posts
I also have the emblem removed from my bucket, I could part with it cheap. Mine is not painted, it is factory condition. I also have the front grille too.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ChristineK said:
I also have the emblem removed from my bucket, I could part with it cheap. Mine is not painted, it is factory condition. I also have the front grille too.
the problem is... it was already stuck on your car. I want new ones because I want the OEM 3M stick'em intact and new.

·
Registered
99 Posts
if you want the good really thin double sided tape any auto body shop will have some, you only need a couple inches,
else wal-mart and every car store has thicker 3m double sided tape, made for it

Just wanted to note that there are holes for the nissan badges to go into, and bumps for the 'cube'
so it should be pretty easy to get it in the right place

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
InYubaSha said:
if you want the good really thin double sided tape any auto body shop will have some, you only need a couple inches,
else wal-mart and every car store has thicker 3m double sided tape, made for it

Just wanted to note that there are holes for the nissan badges to go into, and bumps for the 'cube'
so it should be pretty easy to get it in the right place
I actually have some of the thin 3M tape... I knew there were holes for the Nissan Burger, but I didn't realize that the cube had guide bumps too... it looks like it was sitting on top of the brake light area... Are you telling me it is recessed slightly? Hmm... perhaps I'll just pull mine after all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts