Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
What's the size and offset on the Works?

I got the Works cheap twin brothers, the Maxxim Screech made by Konig. I'm running +38 in the front and +15 in the rear. Obviously there's no issues in the rear, and luckily there's no issues in the front either. I can tell you though, there's less than 0.25" clearance between the wheel and caliper, maybe 3mm - 4mm at most!

BTW, I got all four of mine shipped to my door for literally just a few bucks more than Works wants for one wheel alone!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info!!! Do you have a side shot of the fender or anything to see how much more they come out? works comes in all sizes and offset i want a low low offset something around 0. Im going to have some poke.

ooh yeah and what size are your wheels? 15 x 7? and your tires size.

thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
those are dope wheels... truly jdm. What color do you want? and what color cube do you have? I'm not sure of offset fitment on these cars yet, but once I get mine, I'm going to be test-fitting some +15 16x8 wheels from my buddy's Xb... so we'll see.

The bean garage cube is running 16x7 +26 in front and 16x8+26's in the back... they look perfect to me, quite frankly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts