Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What to do with the what looks like plastic cups shoved in holes in my
foglightless Cube where fog lights would go? Thinking about putting reflectors in, or is that illegal in Pennsylvania?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just order a set of foglights and put int there - easiest thing I have done to a car in a long time. And you can get the w/Auto and it will work - and now that Dan has discovered the wiring is there for Auto headlights - can add that later as well... I was originally going to pull mine and take them up and have them sprayed to match - but the fogs aren't too badly overpriced...

·
Registered
16 Posts
where to get the fog lights and is it hard to put it or do i have to pay nissan to do it. like is the wires there? are the lights plug and play?

·
Registered
839 Posts
luke2334 said:
where to get the fog lights and is it hard to put it or do i have to pay nissan to do it. like is the wires there? are the lights plug and play?
Luke, just look for the fog light kits on fleabay. Most are selling for over $200.00. But if you keep your eyes open every now and then there's a seller selling the fog light kits with auto headlight function for around $150.00, these are what I bought. And although the light switch stalk has an auto light position they work just fine on our cars without this feature. Just gives you an excuse to upgrade to auto lighte in the future. As far as the installation goes it's very simple. If you're at all handy with a few basic hand tools the instructions that come with them are easy to follow. It took me less than a half hour to do mine. The wires are already in place, it's a simple plug-n-play installation. - Dan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey dan thanks for all the info man. One more ? For you. I have the auto light headlights in my cube. So wood I just put the lights in? And thanks agin for the help

·
Registered
839 Posts
luke2334 said:
Hey dan thanks for all the info man. One more ? For you. I have the auto light headlights in my cube. So wood I just put the lights in? And thanks agin for the help
Luke, since you have auto lights you will def need to buy a kit for the auto light equipped CUBE, otherwise you will loose that feature. Even though you already have the auto lights you will still have to replace the light stalk because you will need one with both the auto light AND fog light switch positions. But as long as you buy one made for the auto light feature you'll be in good shape. Replacing the stalk is about a 5 minute job, piece of cake.

Here is a link to an eBay auction for the fogs from the folks I got mine from. Great people and very fast FREE shipping, they're on sale now for under $150.00. - Dan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-Genuine-Nissan-CUBE-OEM-Fog-Light-Lamp-Kit-SALE_W0QQitemZ300364367650QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item45ef1c8722

1 - 6 of 6 Posts