Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, don't hate me. Last night, me and some buddies went out drinking and I decided to go ahead and let them smoke (cigarettes....don't trip)in the Cube. My bad, my bad.....
Well, this morning I found this burn hole on the lower portion of the front passenger seat.
[email protected]*#!!!!!!!!
Ok, now since we have these rather different vehicles...of course the upholstery is complicated.
so.........
WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!
help... please...
-Josh
carsRmyLIFE1189

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Step one: Yell "F____________k!!" :mad: :mad: :mad: Step two: Kick yourself dead in the a$$ (if you're gonna smoke and fly, smoke something that will give you more altitude). Step three: Start looking around and doing some research about upolstry repair. When I briefly had a carlot...........I had a guy who could repair vinly and leather and make it damn near invisible. Fabric may be harder, I don't know. I'm not an expert. I AM an ex-smoker and if I don't smoke in my own car, I'll be damned if anybody else will. I don't smoke funny cigarettes anymore either (not for many years) but if I did at least it would be worth the hole in the seat. 8) 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
315 Posts
What to do? Get a quote from the dealer or from any car upholstery place and find out how much it will be to get it fixed/replaced. Send the bill to your buddy. Known rule in my car: you damage/break it: you pay for the repairs. I am a smoker, but I don't smoke in my car, so nobody else does either.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Clazzio's. ;) Sorry, I know how good those light grey cube seats look.
I just finished putting on some seat covers, and this is the first post I read when I came in.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yeah, I agree..................I want the light colored interior when I get a Cube too. However, I think I'll have to cover up those nice seats to protect them and avoid having to shampoo them/eventually ruin them (wear and tear). Those Clazzio's look like pretty nice stuff. 8)

·
2,084 Posts
OK First, you remember who was sitting there, so kick him hard! (I wont tell you where) :sick:

Second, they sell a repair kit that works pretty good, I used this trick from some **** who was supposed to be a professional and sat in my seat with a pen in his pocket and punctured the seat, the Government was looking at the fix as a $25 dollar fix to pay me off, yeah right! I later learned they damaged my paint and bent a rim but since I drove it off the lot and did not notice, it was on me. Never let the Govt. ship your ride. Sell it and buy on the other side. Trust me, Sell it and take the loss! That loss will be a gain, I promise!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those Clazzios are beautiful but damn they're expensive. And I really don't want any of those cheap universal PepBoys seat covers. They don't fit right and they never last. Anybody know of some nice covers that don't rape the wallet as much?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts