Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is the response I got from Nissan on this:
Thank you for taking the time to personally contact us about your interest in Nissan products. Nissan has not released any information related to offering this feature on any vehicle in the United States. However, Nissan would still recommend you visit www.NissanNews.com for the most up-to-date product information. We hope that this information answers your question, but if you need any additional information or have further questions, please let us know by reply e-mail or by calling 1-800-647-7263 and pressing "0" for a live operator. Also, make sure to take a look at our website, http://www.nissanusa.com to preview our full line of Nissan vehicles. Recent college grads may qualify for a special finance rate through NMAC's SignatureGRADUATE program! For details, go to http://www.nissanusa.com/buying/nissan-financing/college-student-programs.* At Nissan, we are committed to a high level of customer service. Sincerely, Nissan North America

·
Registered
161 Posts
Apparently a new nav (I'm guessing this one) will be available in cubes for 2011.

I very much doubt Nissan will offer a replacement option for cubes earlier than 2011.

We'll have to wait for the schmetics to see if it can be put in the earlier cubes or not. The sonar and the backup camera on the 2009/2010 cubes might be a problem, and of course there will be the issue of how they do the GPS antenna. If it's integrated into the existing antenna at the back or the car, that could be a challenge, but you can also probably just mount one under the dash somewhere.

Also, keep in mind if you want to retro-fit this, expect to pay a lot more than $400. First off, it's a $610 option in a Versa, the closest thing to our cubes, and that's $610 additional since they don't have to put in the existing radio. I would guess probably closer to $1000 to $1500 to retrofit, assuming the wiring works.

Cheers!

Dang

1 - 6 of 6 Posts