Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been checking several times a day, must have been updated the last few hours. Has the "Top Safety Pick" logo, still checking the rest out.

http://www.nissanusa.com/cube/

New radio: "Premium AM/FM/CD audio system with 4.3" color display," but no nav, sadly. Even the Versa got that.

None in Dallas. A local dealer found a 2010 SL in El Paso, but that was it. He offered to bring it in but think I'll wait for one I can look at first.

Want a spare car to carry around in your Cube? Check this out:

http://www.thaiautomaxx.com/2009/12/nissan-releases-new-minicar-roox.html

Even has a turbocharger! Only available in Japan, it appears. Nice stocking stuffer, maybe.

·
Registered
13 Posts
yeah it's been updated since this morning, I check everyday at work because I figure if the Nissan website is updated with 2010, my cube will come in faster :(

·
Registered
109 Posts
Im jealous of all you that got a 2010 cube!!! I just picked up my 2009 1 month ago! If I knew, I would have waited.
sheesh!

·
Registered
109 Posts
ewraven said:
Uh oh, looks like they also updated the gas mileage data...

Manual transmission (city/hwy) 25/30
Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) (city/hwy) 27/31
This more accurate of a gas mileage in any event.

I get like 25 to 26MPG on avg,. city and hwy combined.

·
Registered
156 Posts
GQube said:
ewraven said:
Uh oh, looks like they also updated the gas mileage data...

Manual transmission (city/hwy) 25/30
Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) (city/hwy) 27/31
This more accurate of a gas mileage in any event.

I get like 25 to 26MPG on avg,. city and hwy combined.
Yeah. I'm getting more like 27 in town; but on the highway, I usually average more like 34 mpg. That is with calculating the gas mileage manually at every fill up.

I'd like to see a picture of what the data is on this new 4.3 inch LCD display in the stereo. I'm wondering if it shows stuff like album cover photos from the Ipod and stuff like that.

·
2,084 Posts
none said:
I wish I got USB connectivity for the extra $$$ I paid in '09, instead of the proprietary ipod adaptor.
Ditto that! I have an Ipod Touch and I have never hooked it up via the cord. Should have been blue tooth. :yes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts