Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two weeks ago the ESCL in my mother's cube died (at least everything I read here seems to point that way) Everything worked normal, but pressing start did nothing, also no ACC.
Sadly she brought it to an independent repair shop, they got the ESCL rebuilt and now it shows no signs of life. I can't unlock the doors electronically and nothing lights up anywhere anymore.. The shop owner got it towed to a Nissan dealership for us, but they said it would be ~2500€ to repair. They guess it's the ECM, their scan tool showed a CAM Bus fault.

Would it be possible to pull an ECM and ESCL from a junked Cube and revive mine with them? Also, which is the module, the keys are programmed to?

Hope somebody can help us, my mom really loves this car;) It's an euro spec Cube, but i guess that shouldn't matter. Open to any ideas that could help bring this car back. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw this very thing on youtube, you have to click a wire behind the steering wheel and also it's easy to get to these go bad on just about all cubes. Amy way just look it up it will show you how.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts