Thanks Boxcar,

This wil make life easier!

Guy
Gilbert, AZ

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thank you for the post....

Now for us to be like almost every other Nissan forum.... Tell everyone to read the FSM long after you can't find it anywhere, and pretend that links aren't broken.... MWUAHHAHAHAHA.

Just kidding, you guys Rock! Thank you so much Boxcar... this will help everyone a bundle! FSM is always better than a Chiltons!!

I got used to them having an SR..... and now that I'm hooked I can't go back!!!

Thank you again!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Haha, the download links are still good. I got it. Thanks to the original poster for sharing. These things are invaluable for anyone wanting to work on or just understand there own car.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Gang....

I note there are some differences between the 2009 (which these manuals are for) and the 2010.

For those interested, if you go to http://public.me.com/navwizard and type in a password of, say.... nissancubelife, you'll perhaps find the 2010 manuals, technical bulletins, owners manuals, accessory instructions.... that sort of thing.

.....or at least that's what I'm told.... ;)

Cheers!

Dang

·
Registered
163 Posts
[size=10pt]Thanks for sharing your efforts,
Guy

[size=20pt]DANG! . . .DANG!. . . DANG!. . .DANG!.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Amazing! Thanks Boxcar, Thanks Dang!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a Parts List available online. Specifically I want the part number(s) of both parts of the plastic clip on the top outer side of the Rear Combination Lamp, I broke one while removing the assembly.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I cannot get this to do anything. :(

If someone has this downloaded can you please email it to me? [email protected].

Thanks so much. I have now downloaded this 2 times and both times nothing. It looks like a zip file but then after download I cannot unzip it my pc goes straight to notepad?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yes, thanks very much for these! It is too expensive to let a dealer "fix" something, and since most wont let you walk back and supervise the work that's going on, I'd rather turn the wrenches myself.

With that said, I have noticed more and more Cube's running around my small town of 8000 and I am happy to help with repairs on anyone's cube within 60 miles or so, well, if lunch is offered, maybe 100 mile radius, lol. I got the Torque Pro Android App on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 and a Bluetooth OBD-II scan tool and I hav e to say, WOW! It is nice to see in real time what the cube is doing. It has a large list of available sensors (My wife's new beetle has more, probably a German thing, lol). If anyone wants more info on the App or the scan tool, send me a PM. Have a great day all!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, is there an up to date link for the shop manual please? I need to do the brakes and fault find the reverse camera on my new purchase.
Thanks keef

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, great job with this manual- but I would need one for the Z11 with the CR14 enigne.... anybody can help out ? The only one i found in the www is in russian :-(

21 - 39 of 39 Posts