Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm glad that Car and Driver came out with this so soon after that article from the blog. Puts the doubts in my head to rest a.s.a.p.!!! Is it just me or does the Cube in the spy photos look slightly bigger? It's probably just my North American bias.

·
Registered
394 Posts
No, I thought it looked just a tad bigger when I checked out the photos too. Kinda hard to tell with it all covered up like that. Could be a Cubic (3 row) too. Hope we find out more real soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i'm pretty sure that's just a test mule, and its bodywork is actually the same of the current model. its interior looks completely different to the Z11 cube one, though.

better, unwatermarked pictures here.

btw, i'm guessing the pictures were taken at nissan motor iberia here in spain, judging by the license plate (or at least, its reflection shown on the windshield) and the other cars in the same pic (renault trafics, built there).

hi, anyway.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome artinata! I think you're the first member here from across the pond.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The spy pics look like a left hand drive one. If so, it's interesting they kept the back pillar on the right side, instead of moving it to the driver side, cause it looks like a big blind spot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts