Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I inherited my Mom’s 2010 Nissan Cube after she passed last year. Got to admit, I was floored by this vehicle. It sat in the garage for 5 years because she couldn’t drive it due to dementia and I had my own can till it just died. Five years in the garage. Never turned over. One new battery and it turned over just like it was brand new. My mechanic even said the gas hadn’t gone bad. It had 25,704 on the odometer. It’s not the most peppy car or the most aerodynamic, but it goes and goes and goes. New tires, breaks and rotors, oil change and a coolant flush is all the work I had to put into it.

Found this community and thought I’d join and say hi.

·
Registered
2009 Nissan cube krom edition
3 Posts
Hello! I inherited my Mom’s 2010 Nissan Cube after she passed last year. Got to admit, I was floored by this vehicle. It sat in the garage for 5 years because she couldn’t drive it due to dementia and I had my own can till it just died. Five years in the garage. Never turned over. One new battery and it turned over just like it was brand new. My mechanic even said the gas hadn’t gone bad. It had 25,704 on the odometer. It’s not the most peppy car or the most aerodynamic, but it goes and goes and goes. New tires, breaks and rotors, oil change and a coolant flush is all the work I had to put into it.

Hi welcome to the Nissan cube family lol hope you enjoy it! it took a while for me to get used to mine but my personal opinion is it's no other car like it!

·
Registered
3 Posts

Might I also suggest a CVT fluid drain & replace & then every 50k.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Hi there. Enjoyed reading about your "new" Cube. As you note, Cubes are not the most peppy or aerodynamic and mine doesn't enjoy mountain driving but they are certainly made for some lovely cruising around. The big question....does your Cube still have its dashboard shag rug?!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts