Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every1 I have been part of the site for a bit :eek: I just never got around to post as a new guy. Well i have a 09 steel grey Cube that i traded my Scion xD for. I feel like it was a pretty good trade. Well anyway WHATS UP EVERY1!!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
GameCubed6 said:
Hey every1 I have been part of the site for a bit :eek: I just never got around to post as a new guy. Well i have a 09 steel grey Cube that i traded my Scion xD for. I feel like it was a pretty good trade. Well anyway WHATS UP EVERY1!!!
Welcome, got any pics of your cube to share? Plans etc. Where are you located? - Dan

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im here in SUPER SWEET California. ( I dont wanna hear about our crappy economy) So far i have got a new Pioneer Deck and Sub put in. Next I wanna get some tint and put in my interior lights ALL BLUE. Then at some point drop n rims. I thought about an exhaust but idk how that will sound with a CVT.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome! I got a ? for you. Sub.....where did you put it....what size box....so on so on. I want to put one in my Cube but I don't really want to loose trunk space. I found a 8" Boss sub in a small box with built in amp for $130 but not for sure if an 8 is big enough and the box is 13"X9" and 5" deep. I'm thinking it is not really big enough to have deep enough bass to tell it's there. May sound like a larger door speaker. I want bass but not metal rattling though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ill have to check on my box size. As for my sub i went with a 12 inch SHALLOW MOUNT pioneer sub and it hits very well. some don't like shallow mount BUT i think its great for our type of car plus all the base is in the car so have some huge box and multiple subs makes no sense to me.. Thats just my IMO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts