Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some snaps today..started to prep the front grill for black paint..i did a couple of rough layers but its black..will sand and redo.. going to fill in the nissan letters with red aircraft paint.. I also changed out the front amber bulbs to silverstars..looks great!!

Some Bean loving..haha

Soon to come...new stance and lip kit..

·
2,084 Posts
As much as I don't like the silver plastic grille I like it a lot more color matched. Had my stock been painted pearl white I might of kept it longer.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ChristineK said:
As much as I don't like the silver plastic grille I like it a lot more color matched. Had my stock been painted pearl white I might of kept it longer.
Yeah the silver grayish plastic grill was bugging me.. now that its black i actually like it. I still will be going with an aftermarket grill but this will do for now..

I want to do the emblem like this..

·
Registered
253 Posts
I think if I decide to keep my grill instead of upgrading to the SL version, I'd like to either dump a bunch of clear coat on it so it matches perfectly to the dark gray plastic inside the headlight housings, OR have it painted in the same Sapphire Black like the rest of the car. But the more I think about it, I like the first choice better... If I stay with this grill.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts