Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2,084 Posts
I like the checker board and the wheels, not sure about the wind deflectors. I like the ones that go inside the moulding vs stick on. Just my opinion.

Over all I like the look 8)

Nice Job,

Where did you get the graphics?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for the nice compliments, 8) no one makes deflectors that go on the inside of the window molding for the Cube yet and besides they were part of the deal when I bought my Cube. They not only just stick on but each one has two clips inside the window molding to hold them in place. They are made by Nissan just for the Cube thus a very custom fit. I had the kind that went inside the window molding and had a few issues with them but they did look very cool though. I noticed a Honda Fit with almost the same design as far as how they went on the car ... on the outside and looked fine too..... anyway I am very please how they look and how they seem to go with the whole Cube look... as in kind of being different.

Ah the graphics..... http://www.harrisdecals.com/motorsports/designlist.asp?itemcatid=1 you can get them custom cut to fit any space on the cube just type in the dimensions you want as in how tall and how long and what color you want. They have very reasonable prices and great turn around time once you place the order.

Get creative and personalize YOUR Cube...... have fun....

·
Registered
839 Posts
I really like the checkerboard graphics, just kinda breaks up the emptiness.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey there thanks for the nice complement :)

Glad you like it, I was so into doing something different to my Cube and came up with checker stripes just like on the cabs in NYC, since the Cube reminds me a little of the cabs in England I thought why not? :eek:

·
Registered
410 Posts
that looks great!!! i love your wheels, are they 941?? i've been checking around here and they are $109.00 c.n. plus around $25.00 for lugs, nuts, whatevers????? going to look at the wheels on thursday, should be buying snow tires instead! i also have the deflectors and mud flaps, they are sitting on the floor in my spare room right now :roll:

·
2,084 Posts
I kept scratching my head as to another reason I was not exactly excited about the wind deflectors and it came to me.

The rear door, the Faux window is meant to have the illusion of being larger (many have said they did not like the plastic insert) this deflector further enhances the faux appearance as the deflector stops at the real window, but the "picture frame" continues. This would probably look bad if the deflector went all the way as well. I just don't think you could find a happy medium on that one. It is one of pure preference.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good eye on the wheels yes they are the XXR 941. You mention you can get them for $109. each ? in what size? mine are 17 x 7 and fit perfect! 215/45/17 tires.

Thanks for the compliments!

·
Registered
99 Posts
finally found your thread, checker stripes look GREAT ! !
glad you didn't do your giant flames ???

whats next??

·
Registered
410 Posts
TropicalCube said:
Good eye on the wheels yes they are the XXR 941. You mention you can get them for $109. each ? in what size? mine are 17 x 7 and fit perfect! 215/45/17 tires.

15 x 7 love those wheels :yes:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Next mod will be the Stillen exhaust..... maybe later on lowering it a bit?? not sure though.
also thinking of replacing the grill with something different and cool and black....anyone out there with a prototype seeking a cube owner? if so contact me :yes: :yes: please.

My cube needs a cool prototype grille...... any offers?[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
TropicalCube said:

Yeah they do appear to fit nicely. What is the wheels offset?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi there sorry I can't remember the offset either 35 or 40 :( but XXR is makes this style just for the Cube, they know their wheels.

these are 17's x 7

·
Registered
839 Posts
TropicalCube said:
Hi there sorry I can't remember the offset either 35 or 40 :( but XXR is makes this style just for the Cube, they know their wheels.

these are 17's x 7
That's OK, I know that XXR wheels advertised for the cube are usually 38mm offset. Yours don't appear to sit too far inward (positive) so I would imagine they're less than 40mm. I like the way they sit. Been looking at some XXR's myself. - Dan

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks I am very please with the wheels and how they fit. best of luck in your search for the right wheel for you and your Cube.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
one inch squares ... I forgot where I bought them though, look on the internet for checker stripes.... plenty of places hope this helps...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts