Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did some R&D for them this weekend and they got the phototype done it was a messy job tho now they are having the real one made. i will try to get some pictures up asap.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: fujita intake?!

This guy i was working with is smart as hell. hahah he knew everything. I think the injen was has too many cruves but it looks nice

·
Registered
222 Posts

From what I was told, Fujita will try and have one out by February. I'd expect price point to be around Injen's?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

damian666robin said:
NICE!..i cant wait to see it..i really like fujita intakes
you swap out your stillen? intake for the fujita since there filters are red.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

damian666robin said:
??? i may do that. we had a fujita on our mazda 3 and loved it!!
i heard fujita makes the best ^_^
we dyno the phototype it got +7-8hp but there was air leaks in the pipe

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: fujita intake?! PICTURES ARE UP!

1HoTCuBe said:
Hmm looks like they used a bigger diameter piping for it.. also where does the MAF plug in at? Im sure once they get a working copy of it, it will look great..
yup your right they used a bigger pipe for bigger intake and they made it smaller where the rubber part is the plug goes in where they drew the red stuff. remember this was just a phototype made in only 1 day

·
Registered
930 Posts

That looks awesome! Hopefully it will be easy to remove and replace when they finish the product. Otherwise it is going to be a hassle trying to get to one of the fuse boxes. :eek:

·
Registered
472 Posts

damn, guess no fujita for me(my horns in the way)

·
Registered
715 Posts

i heard from a close today that he was over by fujita just last week and they where re making cuts and corners on their propotypes, i guess they are really trying to make it suck the most cold air with out loosing much hp.
i heard their design may follow thru more towards an intake box that can be located next to the battery, i really like this idea you know because you can adapt an ACR intake box in there...imagine ...that would look so nice

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

damian666robin said:
i heard from a close today that he was over by fujita just last week and they where re making cuts and corners on their propotypes, i guess they are really trying to make it suck the most cold air with out loosing much hp.
i heard their design may follow thru more towards an intake box that can be located next to the battery, i really like this idea you know because you can adapt an ACR intake box in there...imagine ...that would look so nice

i just tested the phototype today with all the sensor and everything ready to go. It was great...then...not so great. Im not sure what happen but it started not to go... like i couldnt gas. i rav it up but it doesnt past 3000rpm it feels like a stall. Went back he said this intake might be taking in to much air for the engine to take. im not a pro or something but i thot that was a good thing. he said he might of used to big of a pipe so they are going to have to make a new one. At first it was great it likes to go but when i down shift it goes crazy. Now i have a check engine light on that will not come off i put everything back to stock and its still on anyone know why? now i have to take it to the dealer

i forgot to say that this intake sounded sweet as hell. a lot louder then the other ones i have heard

·
Registered
715 Posts

yeah i see, im not sure if there,s a procedure to reset this by hand or if you will actually have the dealer take it off with a scanner

im sure fujita will get it rite, but yeah too much air for sure can be too bad for the engine

1 - 20 of 22 Posts