Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
driving home from a decent roadtrip about 200 miles... the very last traffic light before im home my cube stalls and cannot be restart. had to push it into a parking lot, walk the mile left i had to get home, drive back over and it starts up again. unimpressed, i succesfully drove it home and its parked out front for the night. the dash was throwing me every warning light on the panel when it stalled and was able to get it to turn over once and it sounded terrible like it was choking before it cut out again. this cube is a 'new' 2010 sl keyless ignition owned barely over a month with 1400 miles on it rounding up. going to check it out in the morning when its light but im planning on raising hell at the dealership tomorrow. im quite bitter and now have a complete lack of trust in this new car. this would have been a disaster if it didnt happen so close to home! seems like im not the only cube owner who got bit by the 13th bug.

·
Registered
415 Posts
wow, that's horrible. If every warning light on the dash was coming on I'm guessing it's a computer issue. Hopfully the dealer can turn it around for you pretty quick.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sorry to hear that the 13the bug has hit you. You are in the right shoes for lemon law as your cube is not over a yr old. Hope they can fix it fast for you. My cube has been in the shop now 30 days. So i am talk in to a lawyer on what to do next. Good luck John

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey I know this is an old thread I have a 2005 Nissan 1.5l cube and stalls randomly it usually would start when it did do it now and again
No code error coming up and now it seems we can’t find issue
And won’t start if it does won’t go far then it will go a day and start again any idea please

·
Registered
3 Posts
driving home from a decent roadtrip about 200 miles... the very last traffic light before im home my cube stalls and cannot be restart. had to push it into a parking lot, walk the mile left i had to get home, drive back over and it starts up again. unimpressed, i succesfully drove it home and its parked out front for the night. the dash was throwing me every warning light on the panel when it stalled and was able to get it to turn over once and it sounded terrible like it was choking before it cut out again. this cube is a 'new' 2010 sl keyless ignition owned barely over a month with 1400 miles on it rounding up. going to check it out in the morning when its light but im planning on raising hell at the dealership tomorrow. im quite bitter and now have a complete lack of trust in this new car. this would have been a disaster if it didnt happen so close to home! seems like im not the only cube owner who got bit by the 13th bug.
My 2005 cube is stalling while driving can’t find the issue did you find the issue

1 - 5 of 5 Posts