Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked up my first cube a few days ago. I have built many sr20de and sr20det nissans so this will be a fun project (just going for looks and comfort this time) there are several lights on the dash orange key( starts fine) tpms, check engine, and air bag as well as the passenger airbag light. Car runs and drives wonderful. I have the pushbutton start going to try the things found on the forum to reset a few things. But any tricks and tips I should be aware of? Also why is there an orange key light?

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Orange key light is telling you the battery in your FOB is near dead for the purpose of sending signal to the immobilizer/push button start.

Otherwise, I'd just recommend getting an above entry level obd2 scanner, the most price effective is probably the "bluedriver" that works with your phone off of amazon. I'm not affiliated with them , but lets you know pretty clearly codes you can ignore and ones you probably shouldn't.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just picked up my first cube a few days ago. I have built many sr20de and sr20det nissans so this will be a fun project (just going for looks and comfort this time) there are several lights on the dash orange key( starts fine) tpms, check engine, and air bag as well as the passenger airbag light. Car runs and drives wonderful. I have the pushbutton start going to try the things found on the forum to reset a few things. But any tricks and tips I should be aware of? Also why is there an orange key light?

Hello and welcome
I love these cars that look like a box)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts