Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow Cube people. I live in St. Louis Missouri and I've had my 09 pearl white Cube SL for a couple months now but haven't really had time to sit down and do some research for Cube forums. But after scrolling through this site I think that I may have found my Cube forum home.
My only real plans that I have in store for my cube (wife permitting) are wheels, HID's, driver/passenger window tint, and maybe some springs.

I look forward to having Cube discussions with all of you!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome McDuck...hope you love your Pearl as much as I love mine :yes:

Did you feel the quake down in St Louis today?

Can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quake? No I didn't. But the last semi-major one we had a couple years ago didn't wake me at all.

I need to get our cube cleaned up from all of the salt, then I'll snap some pics.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome! Since the Cube shares its suspension platform with the Versa there are already quite a few mods available for it. Plus we have a few vendors on here who are doing product development. The Cube is a really exciting platform to work with because it has so much potential! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome!

Also I forgot to mention that I am a former Scion XB owner, so I'm all about the square vehicles!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
relicxdude said:
Don't want to open a can of worms here, but how would you compare your scion with the cube?
As related as they are shape-wise, they are very different vehicles. My xb was an 06 5spd, it got better mpg's then my cube, and felt a little tighter around turns.
On the other hand my cube has the cvt auto, which so far is great. The cube definitely has more interior room, which is also much more comfortable and way better designed then the xb. And the cube has a better ride, IMO.

The only real similarities between the two would be the problem of dealing with cross winds on the highway.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Soon, people are going to think I work for tanabe or bean garage, but you can make a big difference in the cube's handling with a simple DIY for $119. Takes about thirty minutes, and will not hurt the smooth ride. Get a tanabe strut tower bar from bean garage, and it will handle as good as the scion. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
relicxdude said:
Soon, people are going to think I work for tanabe or bean garage, but you can make a big difference in the cube's handling with a simple DIY for $119. Takes about thirty minutes, and will not hurt the smooth ride. Get a tanabe strut tower bar from bean garage, and it will handle as good as the scion. ;)
Yea, I'm still considering whether I want to put money into it or just leave it as it is. But the strut tower bar is a good idea.
I shall consider.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts