Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
With 144k Mike's be sure to check all your bushings that they are good and if you are north of the Sun Belt then it is a good idea to keep an eye out for rust. Keep your drain holes clear.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just picked up a 2011 white cube with 86,000 miles on it! I enjoy the ride it gives!! Anything that were a must have as far as accessories were concerned?
There's an OEM cargo organizer for the back, but they're hard to find. It lines up flush with the back seats when they're collapsed. It makes a great place to sleep or chill when camping. I'd get an extra charger to install in the back too. I used Tinkercad to design my own custom interior hooks (it's much cheaper to have them 3D printed than to pay for OEM ripple hooks). I made a bunch for different purposes (pouches, ashtrays, cupholders, etc.). I've also heard of a hybrid EV mod for the rear axle that puts it up to 60mpg, but I can't find any info on it.

And just a side note for any new Cube owner - water will leak into the cargo bay (trunk) when you go through a carwash, or if you park it with the front-end facing downhill in the rain. I'm not sure if it's the vents or the rubber around the door.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts