Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new Moss Green cube yesterday!! I am excited to see there is a cube base out there as I really didn't care for the purchasing process with Nissan but glad I went with the cube instead of the soul..

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
I want green S model with gray/tan interior and 6 speed. Got some cool wheels in mind for it. The way things are going right now I don't know if I'll be able to get one before fall. Does yours have the light color interior. I can't really tell from the picture. Anyway, welcome aboard.

Attachments

·
2,084 Posts
Starbuck, Those wheels wont fit on a cube without modification.

Greencube, glad to made it to our group. Nice looking vehicle and cant wait to see what you do with it. It is limitless in possibilities.

·
Registered
394 Posts
They're sold by Victoria Tire and Wheel. According to the website, they fit. That's just a cap covering the lugnuts, like some of the others you see with hidden lugnuts. 8)

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome aboard and enjoy your Cube. - Aloha, Dan

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome. Come on in... make yourself at home! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was right around 17k with bluetooth (which really sold me and I love being able to make calls without digging around for my phone), the ipod system which is also great to plug and play, and floor mats..

Now my wife and I are debating who's cube is it anyway... I guess we'll have to get a second as we debated on all the colors. White was first choice but maybe was too white then silver... so green was a color I think we both thought was unique.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts