Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Cuberz I Need help deciding on These items

1. What HID Kit Should I Get? I Personally Have 3 Choices 4.3k,12k or Purple HID

2. Weere Can I Get HID Fog Lights? And Do they Come In 4.3k,12k or Purple HID?

3. Should I Use The VHT Nite-Shades to Black Out My Headlights & All Other Exterior Lights?

4.How Many Coats Should i Give The headlights,Signal Lights and Rear so That It Looks Good Like the Picture below?

5. What Bulb Type should I Use For The Side Signal Light So They Can be Seen When They get Blacked out?

6. Do I Spray The VHT Nite-Shades Inside the Lights or Outside?

7. What rims Size And Color Should i Get For My Silver cube?

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Lots of opinions needed but my two cents is on the wheels.

Your Cube color would be awesome with a set of red rims and I think you can get away with 16-18" wheels. I personally say go 18" wheel but thats also b/c I will end up with 16's but really want my 18's ha.

Did you have any wheel styles in mind?

·
2,084 Posts
So let me get this right?

You want the HID's so you can use the VHT and still have enough light output?

If you try to spray the VHT inside the housing you will never get an even coating and it will look horrible. You cant get the spray angle through the little holes and the overspray inside the housing would be this black fog. It would be bad. This is an exterior application. My other thought is how does this hold up to rock chips? If this was a vinyl dye I would not worry as vinyl dye penetrates the plastic.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Use adhesive tinted vinyl. You'll thank me when you go to sell (or change your mind) & can simply peel the stuff off.

As for rims, I am surprised at how good Hobaud's rims look. Look in the white Cube gallery for photos of that style of rim. They really pull the Cube's design together!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guyss and yea i want to use hid to get enough light to penetrate the black so thats y i need help with the hid light kit

·
Registered
277 Posts
i dont see a point in blacking out the headlights, they already have a black housing

+1 on the vinyl, at least the "blacking out" can be undone with just peeling it off

1 - 7 of 7 Posts