Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up last night and this pic is around it 24hrs/1st day birthday. Only mod so far is a drivers side all weather floor mat on top of the factory items. It's optioned out with the Preferred and interior accessory packages. Although I've only had it a day, I'm all ready getting tired of showing it off to people! LOL 8) I've never had such an attention getting vehicle. WOW.

A nearly 100 mile ride last night in very light traffic at moderate speeds (30-65mph) yielded 36 mpg!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nice Little Red Rider :yes: Welcome to the Qb Club.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
desotokid said:
Do you like that dashtop toupee??? :mad:
You mean my Cubic Hair? LOL I test drove it 3 times watching it slide around but before I could get back from signing the paperwork the salesman had all ready glued it down. It's not bothering me and makes for a great conversation item so I'm going to leave it for now. Everyone absolutely cracks up when I call it that. Thanks ewraven for coming up with that.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
coolguy said:
awesome photo! the color looks stellar there 8)
As a pro-photog this was basically just a quick snapshot but your unsolicited compliment means a lot. :) Thanks!

·
Registered
336 Posts
fotomoto said:
As a pro-photog this was basically just a quick snapshot but your unsolicited compliment means a lot. :) Thanks!
ohh, in that case, i very much look forward to seeing more photos of your cube ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts