Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys Im 17 years old And Live In Orlando My Parents Bought Me A 2009 Silver 1.8 SL Fully Equiped Cube For My 1st Car.So Far I Enjoy My ride Every Single Dayyy But Thats Enough. I am Here to tell you about my future mods within the next 3 months.

1. 17" Konig Kolorz (Red Orange)
2. 12k BiXenon HID Kit,HID Fog Lights & Tinting Cube All Around (Not WindShield)
3. Tein S Tech Springs
4. Blacking Out All Exterior Lights

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Loving the RIMS!!! I really want a fun color for rims too and can't decide what color and what style. Can't wait to see how it all comes together 8)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks!! Yea i cant wait either and i was between red rims or yellow lol but yellow one look nice aswelll

·
2,084 Posts
Nice that Mom and Dad could spring for a new car for ya. My 16 year old gets my now aging show car, its a dime a dozen lowered S-10 on 20's

·
Registered
839 Posts
Congrats on your Cube. Maybe I'll see you someday when we get to Port St. John to visit our son and his family. Or when we move back down. Aloha, Dan

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am jealeous at this spoiled rotten kid. :p

congrats on your new ride...you are going to get some cute chicks.

My son is also getting my 09 Cube but 18 years later. (He is 3 1/2 month old right now ;D ).

·
Registered
657 Posts
aww i thot i was the youngest cube owner. im 19 and my parents got my the cube i wanted. haha Not that spoiled cube doesnt cost that much Its one of the lower end cars but i love it. If i was spoiled i would have a cube AND a GTR

·
Registered
88 Posts
My son is going to be driving soon and he is going to get my 2003 Ranger 2.3 manual in Arizona beige.

Your parents are cool. I still remember my first car. A 1979 Mercury Capri (mustang twin) and the first year of the fox body style.

Enjoy your new ride. I couldn't get the SL but I am happy with my S. I am just saving for some wheels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts