Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this Cube for about 7 years, but this last year I decided to make a bit of an art car out of it.
Added Chevy chrome bullets in the fog light ports.
Added 2" spikes to the grill.
Dropped the logo, added a moon dome.
LED DRL inside a light fixture (flickering flame lights), mounted on additional front bar.
Headlight mods off eBay.
All painted with high heat engine Chevy Orange.
Rubber Orange door guard trim added to grill and fake hood scoop
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

Inside the engine bay I did a full clean up and took off a few simple parts and also painted them with engine high heat Chevy Orange.
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle

Added a roof rack to the top, painted it to match.
Added nacelles on the side with old JIMMY truck logos.
Added some tools and extra gas cans.
Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood Plant Automotive lighting

I've actually done a LOT more than I'm showing here, I just realized I didn't have photos of everything.
I'll need to do a full detail cleaning and do a full set of photos. A lot of odd things added.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is the fire effect LED DRL.
California law states no emergency light colors can be used facing forward on a vehicle
So I am only using yellow / orange - the same turn signals. Likewise, it is less than 18" off the ground - also CA rules.
The code numbers are from the spaceship used in the movie ALIEN.
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Grille

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am curious, what did you use for you bumper bars?
Got it off Amazon for a mere $30 bucks. It mounts into the same holes as the license plate and then the license plate (and holder) mount right on top of it.
Granted it's LAME as an actual bumper, because it's only mounted on the surface - not actually screwed into the real metal bumper frame. Decoration only .
I painted it, otherwise it's standard black. It also has plenty of mounting holes for off road lights. I flipped mine upside down so the bumper is like a spoiler.
Amazon bumper

1 - 5 of 5 Posts